What are Clear Aligners
Clear aligners are a modern and effective orthodontic treatment that uses a series of clear plastic aligners to straighten teeth. Unlike traditional braces, clear aligners are virtually invisible and easily removed. They are a great option for patients that want a discreet and comfortable way to achieve a beautiful, straight smile.
Who Might Need Clear Aligners?
Clear aligners can be a great option for anyone who wants to improve their smile and oral health. If you are experiencing any of the following, consider clear aligners:
- Seeing crowded or crooked teeth
- Showing gaps between teeth
- Having an overbite or underbite when the teeth come together
- Exhibiting a crossbite, where the top and bottom teeth don’t align properly when closed
- Experiencing difficulty cleaning teeth properly
Why Choose Pacific Highlands Dentistry and Orthodontics for Clear Aligners in San Diego?
At Pacific Highlands Dentistry and Orthodontics, we are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality of care. Our experienced team of professionals, apply the latest techniques and use advanced, proven technologies to ensure top-quality, effective clear aligners. When you choose us for clear aligners treatment, you can expect:
- Experienced professionals: Our dental team has extensive experience in clear aligners.
- Advanced, proven technologies: We value the importance of providing high-quality care with state-of-the-art technology and equipment.
- Personalized care: We take the time to listen to your concerns and address your specific needs.
- Affordable prices: We work with you to offer affordable clear aligners services.
- Comfortable environment: We offer a calm and welcoming dentist visit.
Get started on your journey to a healthier and more beautiful smile.
Pacific Highlands Dentistry and Orthodontics
5965 Village Way Ste E-206
San Diego, CA 92130
on the NE corner of Carmel Valley & Del Mar Heights in the Village at Pacific Highlands Ranch shopping center, across from Starbucks on the 2nd floor
Clear Aligners Dental Team
Our dental team at Pacific Highlands Dentistry and Orthodontics in San Diego is highly trained and experienced in providing clear aligner treatments to patients of all ages.
Straighten Your Smile with Clear Aligners
Clear aligners are a convenient and effective solution to improve the alignment of your teeth, leading to better oral health and a beautiful smile. Here are three reasons why clear aligners may be the right choice for you:
- Discreet and Comfortable
- Better Oral Health
- Improved Self-Confidence
Are you ready for a beautiful, straight smile? Call Pacific Highlands Dentistry and Orthodontics in San Diego today to schedule your consultation for clear aligners. Our team of experienced professionals will help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Dental Issues That Could Require Emergency Dental Care
- Toothache or sever dental pain
- Broken or chipped tooth
- Lost or knocked out tooth
- Swelling or infection in the mouth or jaw
- A lost or losse orthodontic appliance (such as a bracket or wire)
- Trauma or injury to the moth or jaw
- Abscess or pus-filled pocket on the gums
- A broken or lost dental restoration (such as a filling or crown)
- Gum bleeding that doesn't stop
Clear Aligners FAQs
How long does clear aligners treatment take?
Clear aligner treatment duration varies depending upon your needs, but most treatments take around 12-18 months.
Are clear aligners comfortable?
Clear aligners are designed for comfort, and you can easily remove them for eating and brushing.
Can I still eat my favorite foods with clear aligners?
Yes, you remove clear aligners when you eat, so you can still enjoy all your favorite foods.
Will clear aligners affect my speech?
Clear aligners may take some getting used to, but most people find that their speech is not significantly affected.
How often do I need to visit the dentist during clear aligners treatment?
You typically visit the dentist every six to eight weeks during clear aligners treatment to check your progress and receive new aligners.